Wednesday, October 04, 2006

England's Hottest Exports

So, here's the deal. It seems to me that the small country across the pond that fancies high tea and old queens is producing a large portion of the world's most beautiful women. And I love them all. You might be thinking I just dig the accent, and you're right. I do. But these lovely ladies ALSO have rockin' figures and great hair. They are the total package and truthfully, American counterparts (think cameron diaz and sandra bullock) sometimes just don't hold water to them.

Here are some of my faves:

1) Kate Beckinsale
SHE IS STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS. Period. Her hair, her smile, her cute little body. I LOVE her. Have you seen Serendiptiy? If not, rent it tonight. She's adorable in it and who doesn't love a quick john cusack fix?




































2) Victoria Beckham
I think I like just watching her more than really admiring her fashion sense or beauty. That said, I could look at photos of her forever. Her hair evolution, her 'i'm-making-love-to-the-camera' scowl she gives the paparazzi and her so-hot-I-could-die husband make it difficult to break my stare.


















3) Kate Moss
She's the only person in the history of life to have a life-size photo doing cocaine published across the globe and to walk away with MORE endorsement deals than before she got busted. My favorite part of all? She never said a word to the press. Not one. But primarily I dig her cause she's hot. Though her taste in men, specifically pete doherty, is suspect.









4) Elizabeth Hurley
Okay, so she's getting a little older. I get it. But I'm sorry, this woman is crazy hot. And she stared in the original Austin Powers AND the guilty pleasure must-see Bedazzled. And she rocks her boobs like no other and any woman who does that wearing designer duds without shame is a favorite of mine.
















***It should be noted that my top 4 babes from britian are all brunettes which brings me to my own neverending debate. Should I dye my hair brown. I've decided not until after I get married!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don' know, Tracey. I am partial to the "of-course-it's-natural, I was born with this mane of gold" Tracey....but I do think you would look fabulous as a brunette. Maybe you could throw it in a ponytail and we could find a basketball court to run you up and down on? Maybe then we can be sure it works for you.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home