Thursday, September 07, 2006

miss marisa


So, about 7 months ago, a friend of mine told me about this perfume oil that was the best-smelling stuff ever. Apparently when she wore it, EVERYONE would stop and compliment her. Guys would salivate, women would pine for it, you know, the whole nine. She finally brought it into work one day and she was right -- it is one of the best-smelling things in the world. It's some tiny company, Ebba Los Angeles, and they have this 'Miss' collection. Miss Belle, Miss Alex -- but the best one, the one I purchased yesterday online and am counting down the minutes until it arrives, is Miss Marisa.

I know what you all are thinking. That I only like this scent because in an interview on Glam.com, Carmen Electra named it as her favorite scent. And because I love Carmen, I would automatically like this perfume. Well, that's not a bad call -- but I do seriously love this fragrance.

Once I get it, I'll wear it exclusively until it's gone. (Sorry Vera and Stella, your time has come and gone.) But this does bring me to my next point. This perfume is sold in .05 oz bottles of oil ($60 bucks a pop). That's reeeeeeal tiny. I'll let you know how long it lasts.

Also, hope Nick likes it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home