Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jennifer Aniston vs. Gisele Bundchen

So, I'm a pretty big fan of Jennifer Aniston. This isn't news to anyone who knows me (I mean, I still wear my hair like she did on the 7th season of Friends.) I think she is classy, beautiful, and very good at delivering funny lines. And I also like her facial expressions. She dominates.

Anyway, a few years ago, she wore a gorgeous Chanel gown to the Emmys and was absolutely stunning. Her golden hair flowed, her smile was bright, and she rocked that gown like no other.

Then, several months later, Gisele Bundchen accompanied Leo Dicaprio to the Academy Awards and wore a Christian Dior gown very similar to Aniston's Emmy masterpiece. Both have been praised for these dresses--each making the best-dressed list at her respective event.

However, a friend of mine (who will remain nameless so people don't barrage her email box with hate mail) emphatically stated Gisele's dress was better. I've included pictures of both so you can decide. (although it seems pretty friggin' obvious to me!)

The fight is on: Jennifer vs. Gisele.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I have come to my senses on this dress issue upon your visual evidence (I admit, different from what's stored in my head) but I think this Jen Obsession went a lil too far when you claimed she had a better body than Gisele. I think the Jenny Craig is starting to affect the decisiveness of Tracey (totally!)

P.S. Your thoughts on one of the looks worn as a wedding dress?

7:58 PM  
Blogger tracey said...

I like the idea of one of these (preferably Jens) worn as a wedding dress!

PS She does have a better body!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the aniston dress is so much better.

and for some reason, i always thought you hated her. so this is good, because i adore her.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEFINITLY Jen's! Although I'm personally not a huge fan of empire-waisted dresses, I think Jen looks fabulous ALWAYS, in EVERYTHING. By the way, one reason she rocks is that she can pull off the Tracey-do so well which most people cannot.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long live Rachel Green and her hair made of spun gold...although she was originally a brunette, but we will ignore that little factoid.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home