Monday, January 08, 2007

These Boots Were Made for Walking ...

So, here's the deal. I just bought some Prada boots and I love them. They're knee-high, black suede, with a wedge heel and DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS. I love them with my whole heart. I'd wear these suckers to my wedding if I could. I've searched high and low for a picture but I just cannot find one. But they're the softest, most beautiful pair of boots ever.

I'm sharing this with you because it's been one of those experiences where you buy something and think about it for like 2 weeks afterward ... wondering, did I spend too much? Should I really have gotten them? Do they look as good as the sales guy swears they did? (the guy was such a tool.) But most of all, it's one of those purchases where you love them so much and you look at them everyday and think, TODAY IS THE DAY I'M GOING TO WEAR THESE. But You don't. Cause you're scared of ruining them. Do you know what I'm talking about? Does this happen to you? Each time I buy a new bag, I have to talk myself into carrying it the first few times. Otherwise I'd just end up loving it in the box it came in.

Anyway, I'm hoping to break that pattern with these boots. They're gorgeous, they're perfect for New York and I'm going to wear them! A LOT! You heard me say it here!

But I think I'll wait until next week ... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home