Tuesday, October 10, 2006

fabulous fendi


So, I've always generally purchased Prada, Louis or Gucci ... never really straying into the Fendi arena. But, hot damn, I might this year. Looking through the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book (yes the same catalog I found the black dress I thought about wearing to my wedding until I was talked out of it by fashion-friendly and concerned friends), I found the bag I must have this winter season. Just look at this masterpiece of patent leather and gold hardware! Look at this drop-dead gorgeous bag that literally screams, "Carry me!" I mean seriously, when you squint your eyes and look at this photo, doesn't that kinda look like me holding the bag? And don't I look hot?

To the Paddington, I say, you're so last year. (Sorry, my ex love.) And instead, I turn to Fendi. You might cost $1730 but I've heard something about future spouses giving each other gifts on the day of the wedding. Think Nick might be into that?

(blogger's note: he definitely would not be and might actually break up with me if he even sees I wrote that down thus meaning it was a thought that actually entered my head.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, wedding day gifts are usually sentimental gifts, like a watch, or a necklace (although doing this is not necessarily standard, so don't think you have to). A gift on a wedding day is NOT a Fendi bag.

Freak! :)

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Fendi Fan Club...

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home