Monday, January 08, 2007

UPDATE: Vuitton Rings

So, in a very fun twist, my mom got me one of the Louis Vuitton rings I blogged about for Christmas. It was SO FUN of her and I love that she read my blog. That's the fun news. The unfin news is, it was ridiculously large on my finger. I tried it on and pretended I was in a meeting pointing at something and everyone in my family agreed that it was just too darn big. She actually wanted to get me the black one but it was sold out completely across the US. After searching high and low, there was ONE store in Missori that still had some. She ordered the clear one but pink was sent. She alerted them to the mistake and they sent a clear one too so I was actually able to see and try on both colors. They really are GORGEOUS in person and the detail inside the ring is so neat. But we all agreed that black would have been a different story and it just looked silly on my hand.

But, how cool that my mom even got it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home