Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Still Lovin' Louis

So, how cute are these rings?!? I was flipping through Instyle on the plane and got to their gift guide which featured these two gorgeous and totally fun rings by Louis Vuitton. Love the little trinkets and love the colors (tt's also available in clear.) But seriously, the best part? They're only $180. What!?! Isn't that a bit much for a resin ring that I honestly could buy for like $10 at my little neighborhood boutique? Well, yes, actually it is. But you must look at if from another point of view. You're buying (or receiving - just give the hubby a hint) a designer piece of jewelry. Personally, I think they are so cute and the little LV in gold makes my heart flutter!




Have a happy thanksgiving everyone!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw these too! i love the black one so much. happy thanksgiving! miss you guys tons

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home