Monday, October 30, 2006

Football, Girl Style

So, pretty much during football season guys become unresponsive. (This is not actually true in my own relationship but for the sake of this post, I'm playing along with the stereotype). And I know lots of girls who, to spend some time with their man, sit and watch games on sunday too. I also know a lot of girls who pick who they root for based on the colors of the uniforms. So in honor of the football season, I'm going to select some of my favorite uniforms in the NFL.

Houston Texans: I love the colors, I love the simplicity. Apparently these guys suck, but at least they look good doing it!















Washington Redskins: Because I am from DC and it would be weird to exclude them. Turns out they suck too this year. (Their maroon uniforms are actually cooler but I'm over looking for football photos at this point)














Dallas Cowboys: As a Redskins fan, you're raised to loathe the cowboys, and deep down I do. But I do like their colors!
















Atlanta Falcons: I love the colors here too - black, red, and white. Plus, the quarterback went to Va Tech, my boyfriend's alma mater, so I hear about him all the time. Apparently Michael Vick is REALLY good. (like I care.)










I think next time I'll pick my favorite cheerleading uniforms!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree on two out of the three - always hated that maroon and gold them on uniforms - probably becuase those were my HS colors and what teenage girl looks good in maroon and sating gold yellow

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of those girls that sits with my boyfriend on Sunday to watch the games - with a stack of my favorite magazines so I don't get bored! And I too root for my favorite team based on color. My fav - Indiana Colts (because of simplicity) and NE Patriots (because Tom Brady looks great in blue!)

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home